Dr. Komson Sudhi believes that the key to a lifetime of strong oral health is effective preventive care, based on cutting-edge technology and a tradition of care for his patients’ well being.
Dr. Sudhi attended Baylor University as an undergraduate and received a Bachelor Degree in Biology. He then studied at New York University where he received his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery). He began practicing dentistry in 2001. His achievements and awards include:
- Publication – Methods in Enzymology, 1996
- Western Regional Board – 2001
- Northeast Regional Board – 2001
- Associate Faculty at Collin College, School of Dental Hygiene (McKinney, TX) – October 2007 to June 2010
Dr. Komson Sudhi comes from a fine health care tradition. Since he was reared in a family with a father who specialized in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics, and a mother who was a Registered Nurse, the importance of health care was instilled early on. Other than English, Dr. Sudhi also speaks Spanish and Thai.
In addition to his practice, he is an active member of:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Dallas County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry
- International Dental Implant Association
In his commitment to support the community, he has participated in charitable programs such as:
- American Heart Association
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Tsunami Relief Fund
- The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- RHS Homecoming Golf Tournament
- Give Kids A Smile
- The United Way
When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Sudhi enjoys family life with his wife Emmy and 2 sons Kaden & Kyle.
To find out more about Dr. Sudhi, please see his Curriculum Vitae.
|Restaurants||Fat Straws Bubble Tea Co.|